Name: Razieh Shamsi
PhD in Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, 2014
Department of Mathematics, Minab Branch, Islamic Azad University, Minab, Iran
Electronic mail (internet):
آدرس ایمیل جهت جلوگیری از رباتهای هرزنامه محافظت شده اند، جهت مشاهده آنها شما نیاز به فعال ساختن جاوا اسكریپت دارید
Date of Birth:
Place of Birth:
B. Sc., Mathematics, Shiraz University, 2005
M. Sc., Applied Mathematics, Tehran University, 2007
Ph. D., Applied Mathematics (OR), Tehran Science & Research
Branch, Islamic Azad University, 2014
Operations Research I, II, Mathematical Analysis, Complex functions,
Linear Algebra, Numerical Analysis, General Mathematics,
Advanced Operations Research
Data Envelopment Analysis
Research and Related Activities
Complementary Problem in OR
Data Envelopment Analysis and Model Building
Data Envelopment Analysis and its Application
Multiple Criteria Decision Making problems
Multiple Objectives Linear Programming
- 1)" Centralized Resource Allocation with MOLP structure ", Indian journal of science and technology, Vol 7(9), 1301-1310, September 2014.
- 2)" Study supper-efficiency in data envelopment analysis with stochastic data ", Journal of computational and applied mathematics235(2011) 4576-4588.
3) " Stochastic models for ranking extreme efficient DMUs in stochastic DEA", Indian journal of science and technology, Vol 6(4), 1271-1278, July (2013).
Conferences and Lectures:
- 1)Stochastic l1-norm model for ranking extreme efficient DMUs , 3rd conference on data envelopment analysis, firouzkouh, Iran, November 2011.
2) A generalization of two-phase capacity algorithm, 3rd international conference of Iranian Operation Research society, Tehran, Iran, and January 2010.
3) A note on "generalized cross-redundant constraints", 4th national conference of Data Envelopment Analysis, Mazandaran,
Iran, June 2012.
4) "The effect of risk and value on Voluntary disclosure on in Tehran Stock Exchange ", 7th knowledge management conference , tehran, Iran, February 2015.
Reviewer for Journals:
Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, International Journal of Industrial Mathematics, Journal of Mathematical Extension.
I am able to work with packages such as GAMS, MATLAB, and C++.
- A Generalization of two-phase capacity scaling algorithm, Minab, Iran (2012) .
- Stochastic model for ranking extreme efficient DMUs in stochastic DEA, Gerash, Iran. (2013).
- Using multi objective linear programming to finding projection of inefficient units in stochastic DEA, Minab, Iran (2014).
Graduate Students' Co-vision (M. Sc.)
1- The effect of risk and value on Voluntary disclosure on in Tehran Stock Exchange. E. Nourozi, 2014.
2- Studing barriers to using Murabahah Azavraq in private companies
. S. Hamedi, 2014.
3- Effect of pharmacy practice firms before public offering of stock prices on the Tehran Stock Exchange . F. Moradi. 2014.